How can we help you?
What if I have produced the documents I was asked for but they are not sufficient?
In accordance with regulations, Zonda may request supplementary documentation when it considers that the documentation sent to date is insufficient. Insufficient documents are those from which the funds paid to us cannot be deduced and linked to their source. The most common reasons are:
- a) the documents do not show who the account represents (no personal details), screenshots are often subject to this issue
- b) the agreement confirming the source, e.g. donation/loan, is incomplete or does not cover the entire amount being verified
- c) no continuity of funds flow (the customer shows an account which is not linked to a deposit with Zonda)
- d) an analysis of the statement provided by the customer raises further questions, e.g. about relations with third parties crediting the customer's account, or cash deposits that do not match the customer's profile
- e) the personal income tax return made available for verification for the period in which the first crypto investment took place suggests that the customer may have had problems setting aside sufficient money for purchases
- f) the submitted documents are so-called "screenshots", which are more susceptible to modification and interference than PDF files
In the event that the documentation is insufficient, Zonda has the option to suspend the execution of transactions until documentation is obtained to close the process (Article 43(1) of the AML Act).