Have you sold cryptocurrencies on the exchange and now want to quickly and conveniently withdraw money in PLN or EUR? Take advantage of withdrawals to a Mastercard debit or credit card.
Deposits and withdrawals with cards are processed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The waiting time for the funds to be posted is approximately 10 minutes.
You can withdraw both PLN and EUR quickly to your Mastercard.
The commission on card withdrawals is 2.99%, with a minimum commission of PLN 10 / EUR 2.50. All transfers are secured with the 3D Secure standard.
How do you use a card withdrawal?
- Verify your Zonda account - full verification is required to use this option. - Enable two-factor authentication when logging in - 2FA security with Google Authenticator. Check how to enable it in your account.
Go to the Wallets tab and select the currency in which you want to request the withdrawal. Remember that if your card is denominated in a different currency than the currency you want to withdraw in, the bank will charge a currency conversion fee.
1) Select "Withdrawal" and "Payment Card".
2) Then click on "Add Card" to verify the card you wish to withdraw to.
3) Check the conditions for the use of Zonda cards. After their approval, you will be redirected to the website of the card operator.
4) Complete the card details (name, last name, card number, expiry date and CVV code). A non-refundable fee of 0.01 - 1 EUR will be charged during the card verification process. The operator will ask you to log in to the bank and confirm the amount of the verification transaction. We will notify you by email once the amount has been verified and added to your account.
5) Now you can initiate your withdrawal. Choose a card and the deposit amount.
Remember that you can withdraw PLN and EUR with your Mastercard.
You can make withdrawals up to 15,000 EUR within 30 days. The one-time withdrawal limit is EUR 5,000. The information about the remaining limit can be found above the deposit amount field. The limit is updated daily.
You can have 3 cards (credit or debit) active on your account at the same time. You can remove the card from your account at any time by clicking the "Deactivate" button below the card view. Note that we do not accept prepaid cards.
As the name suggests, certain cookies on our websites are necessary. They are necessary for the storage of your settings during the use of Zonda (e.g., privacy or language settings) to protect the platform against attacks. You can reject, block or delete them, but this will not impact significantly your experience during the use of this website or even make it impossible to use some of our services. See details
We use such cookies and similar technologies for collecting information while users browse our website to learn more about how it is used and improve our services as necessary. Cookies are also used for measuring the general efficiency of our website. The data generated by them are used on an aggregate and anonymous basis. Blocking these cookies and tools will not affect our services, but will make it difficult for us to improve the experience of their users. See details