Terms and Conditions of the promotion "Zonda Welcome Bonus"
Chapter 1 General Provisions
- These terms and conditions set out the rules of participation, including listing the conditions that must be met to take advantage of the Promotion "Zonda Welcome Bonus" (hereinafter: “Promotion”), in which new customers who are Italian residents or entities based in Italy, who have completed the verification process (KYC), are granted during a Promotion period a credit of €5.00.
- The organiser of the Promotion is BB Trade Estonia OÜ with registered office at Harju maakond, Tallinn, Lasnamäe linnaosa, Tähesaju tee 9, 13917 ESTONIA (office no. 10, 2nd floor), registered in the Register of Companies under number: 14814864, VAT number: EE102200164.
- For purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the terms indicated below shall have the following meanings:
- Email Address - an individual email address established by the Customer, used for communication between the Partner Platform and the Customer;
- Password - a unique sequence of letters, numbers or other characters determined by the Customer, enabling him/her to access his/her Customer Account, which shall be kept confidential and may not be disclosed to unauthorized third parties;
- Customer - natural person, legal entity, organizational unit without legal personality, who through the registration and full activation of the Customer Account on the Partner Platform intends to use the Promotion and is a resident of Italy or an entity based in Italy, which must be clearly evident from the documents submitted during the KYC process;
- Customer Account - part of the Partner Platform accessible to the Customer after logging in, protected by a password and secured by the Google Authenticator application, constituting the Customer's data resource and information about their activities on the Partner Platform;
- Partner - BB Trade Estonia OÜ with registered office at Harju maakond, Tallinn, Lasnamäe linnaosa, Tähesaju tee 9, 13917 ESTONIA (office no. 10, 2nd floor), registered in the Register of Companies under number: 14814864, VAT number: EE102200164;
- Partner Platform - the Internet platform available at the public Internet address www.zondaglobal.com operated by Partner;
- Promotion - promotional action carried out by Partner according to the terms described in the Terms and Conditions from the 7th of September 2022 until cancellation, during which Partner grants Customers with funds in the amount of 5 EUR added to the Customer Account balance;
- Terms and Conditions - this document setting out the rules and technical conditions of the Promotion "Zonda Welcome Bonus";
- Partner Regulations - regulations of providing services electronically by the Partner placed on the Partner's Platform;
- Registration - a set of activities forming part of the process of creating a Customer Account on the Partner Platform, consisting in particular of the correct completion of an electronic form available on the Partner Platform, in accordance with the principles laid down in the Rules of the Partner;
- FIAT currency - any fiat currency, that is, a currency recognized by at least one country as an official means of payment, available on Partner Platform.
Section 2 - Rules of the Promotion
- In order to join the Promotion, the Customer, who is an Italian resident or an entity based in Italy, is obliged to successfully set up a Customer Account on the Partner Platform, including including undergoing the entire verification process (KYC) and obtaining full functionality of the Customer Account, as stated in §6 of the Partner Terms and Conditions, whereby it is necessary to set up a Customer Account through a dedicated URL in order to use the Promotion: https://partners.zondaglobal.com/visit/?bta=35070&brand=zonda. In case of a successful performance of the actions referred to in § 3 point 1 of the Terms and Conditions, Partner commits to grant a bonus in the amount of 5.00 EUR (say: five euro 00/100) to the balance in the Customer account within 6 working days.
- This Promotion runs from 7th of September 2022, until canceled due to campaign budget exhaustion. Partner is entitled to cancel the Promotion at any time, provided that the Partner informs the Customers about the cancellation of the Promotion by placing such information on the Partner Platform.
- In the case of submitting an instruction to close a Customer Account on the Partner Platform, the Promotion shall cease to be valid for the specific Customer who submitted such an instruction.
- Each Customer may use the Promotion only once.
- By entering the Promotion, the Customer confirms that he or she has read the Terms and Conditions and fully accepts its content.
- If the Customer's actions violate these Terms and Conditions, Partner Regulations, or if the Customer has undertaken any actions that adversely affect the security of Partner's operations, or harm other Customers, or are intended to circumvent security measures used by Partner, including but not limited to falsification of data, Partner has the right to suspend the Promotion for such Customer.
- The main channel of information distribution between the Partner and the Customer is the Partner Platform, e-mail communication channel ([email protected]) and via chat available on the Partner Platform.
- The Promotion is conducted electronically only.
- The Promotion is available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, subject to the introduction of a temporary limitation or suspension of access to the Promotion due to technical maintenance of the Partner Platform. Information about the temporary limitation or suspension of the Promotion shall be placed in advance on the Partner Platform.
- In case of not fulfilling the KYC requirements, or in case of termination of the Agreement in the case referred to in §12 of the Partner Terms and Conditions, the Promotion does not apply. If the funds have already been granted, they will be automatically deducted from the Customer Account balance before the final withdrawal of the funds accumulated on the Customer Account.
Chapter 3 Personal Data Protection
- Partner is a controller of personal data within the meaning of Article 4(7) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: “GDPR”).
- Partner protects personal data against unauthorized access by, among other things, implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures and implementing and enforcing a personal data security policy.
- Partner agrees to process Customers' personal data in accordance with the principles of the GDPR and national data protection laws respectively.
- The legal basis for the processing of Customers' personal data is:
- Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR - necessary for the performance of the agreement to which the Customer is a party in order to set up a Customer Account on the Partner Platform and use the Promotion;
- Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR - fulfilment of legal obligations incumbent on the controller of personal data in order to comply with the legal obligations set out, in particular, in the Estonian Anti-Money Laundering and Countering the Financing of Terrorism Act of 26 October 2017;
- Article 6(1)(f) GDPR - legitimate interest of the personal data controller consisting primarily in: improving the quality of the provision of the Promotion, adapting the Promotion to the Customers' needs, responding to the Customers' requests, increasing the efficiency of the Partner Platform, ensuring the security of the Partner Platform, sending a newsletter, marketing the administrator's own personal data products.
- Providing personal data by Customers during the registration process is voluntary, but necessary to set up a Customer Account on the Partner Platform and take advantage of the Promotion specified in these Terms and Conditions. Providing personal data by the Customers is partly a contractual requirement and partly a statutory requirement. If a Customer refuses to provide personal data, creating a Customer Account on the Partner Platform and using the Promotion specified in these Terms of Service will not be possible.
- In connection with the processing of personal data by Partner, Customers have the following rights: the right to access personal data, the right to correct personal data, the right to restrict processing, the right to request erasure of data, the right to object, the right to data portability, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority.
- A Customer who believes that Partner is processing their personal data in violation of applicable laws has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate, 39 Tatari, 10134 Tallinn, Estonia;
- The personal data controller may transfer the personal data of the Customers to: business partners, cooperating persons, entities providing employee outsourcing, payment operators, entities offering customer service software, entities providing Internet mail service, entities offering document scan verification service, entities providing server hosting services, if it is necessary in connection with the business activity conducted by the personal data controller, especially for the purpose of fulfilling its contractual relations, and to processors only to the extent that it is necessary to support and facilitate the purpose of the processing.
- The controllers' business partners and some processors may be established outside the European Union and the European Economic Area (EEA). In that case, the data controllers verify that the business partners provide a high level of protection for personal data. Such guarantees arise in particular from the obligation to apply the EU Commission's standard contractual clauses (2010/87 / EC and / or 2004/915 / EC).
- The controller shall process the personal data of the Customers only for a period:
- no longer than it is necessary to fulfill the purposes of the processing;
- until the statute of limitations on claims;
- until the expiration of the obligation to store data resulting from generally applicable laws.
- In the event that Partner becomes aware that a Customer is using the Promotion in violation of these Terms and Conditions or applicable laws, Partner may process the Customer's personal information to the extent necessary to determine its liability.
- The Customer may not use the Promotion anonymously due to applicable laws, in particular those regarding the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing.
- In all matters concerning the processing of personal data and the exercise of rights in relation to data processing, you may contact the controller by sending a registered letter (recorded) to the controller's registered address or via e-mail:[email protected];
Chapter 4 Complaints
- The Customer shall have the right to lodge a complaint if the Promotion is not available in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and other generally applicable provisions of law.
- A complaint regarding the provision of the Promotion, including activities described in these Terms and Conditions, may be made by the Customer in writing by sending it via the public postal operator to the Partner's address: Harju maakond, Tallinn, Lasnamäe linnaosa, Tähesaju tee 9, 13917 ESTONIA (office no. 10, 2nd floor), or in electronic form by sending it to the email address: [email protected];
- The complaint should include, in particular: the Customer's identification data, date of occurrence of the event giving rise to the complaint, description of the reported reservations constituting grounds for complaint submission, operation identifiers, Email Address and the Customer's expectations as to the manner of complaint handling.
- In order to allow the Partner to consider the claim fairly, the claim must be submitted by the Customer no later than 30 days from the date the Customer became aware of the objectionable circumstances.
- Complaints are processed by Partner without delay, however no longer than 14 days from the date of receipt.
- If the claim does not contain the information necessary to process the claim, as stated in paragraph 8 above, Partner will ask the Customer to complete the claim to the extent necessary, and the 14 (fourteen) day period starts from the date of delivery of the completed claim. In justified cases, the Partner may extend the deadline for processing a claim by an additional 14 (fourteen) days, of which the claimant will be informed.
- Partner informs the Customer about the outcome of the complaint procedure in electronic form at the E-mail address provided during Registration.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of paragraph 8 above on how to communicate the result of the complaint procedure, Partner reserves the right to send this information to the Customer's mailing address.
- If it is not possible to process a complaint within the timeframe referred to above, Partner shall notify the Customer of this fact, informing the Customer in particular about:
- reasons for delay,
- circumstances that need to be established,
- the estimated time for processing the complaint (no longer than 45 days from the date of receipt of the complaint).
- If the Partner does not accept the claim, the Customer has the right to appeal to the Partner. The Partner's response to the appeal is considered as the final decision of the Partner.
- In case of not accepting the claims resulting from the complaint in the final position of the Partner, the Customer has the right to:
- The use of mediation or arbitration or any other mechanism for the amicable resolution of disputes, if the financial market operator so provides;
- to file an action with a common court of law indicating the entity that should be sued and the court with territorial jurisdiction to hear the case.
- The Partner allows for the possibility of amicable dispute resolution.
- The complaint, which does not concern the activities of the Partner described in these Terms and Conditions, especially concerning the Promotion, shall be passed on to another relevant entity. The entity, whose activities the complaint refers to, shall handle it according to the rules specified in its regulations and internal provisions.
The Partner has the right to inquire about the Customer at any time, if there is a suspicion that the Customer is violating laws, regulations, rules of social coexistence or good manners, and the Customer is obliged to provide the Partner with information necessary to clarify the circumstances related to the violation.
Chapter 5 Final Provisions
- Partner is entitled to change the content of the Terms and Conditions, both in part and as a whole, at any time. Any planned changes to the Terms and Conditions shall be communicated to the Customers at least 7 days prior to their implementation via electronic mail to the Email address, as well as by posting the information on the Partner's Platform.
- If the Customer does not accept the changes to the Terms and Conditions, he/she should, before the date of entry into force of these changes, within the time limit indicated in point 1 above, report the fact of non-acceptance of changes in the form of an email to: [email protected]
- If the Customer does not accept the changes to the Terms and Conditions, the Promotion for such Customer will be terminated.
- Failure by the Customer to indicate his/her disapproval of a change to the Terms and Conditions prior to their effective date, subject to the deadline referred to in point 1 above, shall be deemed an acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
- The Customer using the Promotion shall be obliged to comply with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- The language used to communicate with the Customer is primarily English.
- To all matters not regulated in the Terms and Conditions, the provisions of the Partner Regulations, as well as generally applicable legal regulations of the Republic of Estonia shall apply.
- In case of conflict between the provisions of the Terms and Conditions and provisions of the Partner Regulations, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall apply.
- The Terms and conditions in the present wording are effective as of 7th of September 2022.
- These Terms and Conditions have been prepared in two language versions - English and Italian. In case of any contradiction in the content of the language versions of Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.