Read more about delisting cryptocurrencies.
Due to the delisting of 5 cryptocurrencies, please withdraw them by 02/15/2022.
On 02/15/2022, we end the service of the following coins:
- QANplatform (Old; QARK),
- Global Game Coin (GGC),
- Bitex Global XBX Coin (XBX),
- SIRIN LABS Token (SRN),
- Infinity Economics (XIN).
Due to the delisting of these cryptocurrencies, their full withdrawal will be available until 04/15/2022.
Withdrawal will also be possible between 15/04 and 15/08, however, it will be associated with a negative interest rate.
15.02 We block the possibility of depositing the specified cryptocurrencies and tokens and cancel the related orders. All open orders will be closed and the funds allocated to them will be returned to users' wallets.
If you have not withdrawn your funds by April 15th, we reserve the right to deposit them in negative-rate accounts as per the scheme below.
Each month your account balance will be reduced by 20% compared to the amount on 15.02.
- April 15 - May 14 - the amount will be reduced by 20%. 80% of the funds will remain in your account compared to the balance on 15.02.
- May 15 - June 14 - the amount will be reduced by 40%. Your account will have 60% of your funds as compared to the balance on 15.02.
- June 15 - July 14 - the amount will be reduced by 60%. Your account will have 40% of your funds as compared to the balance on 15.02.
- 07/15 - 08/15 - the amount will be reduced by 80%. 20% of funds will remain in your account compared to the balance on 15.02.
- After August 15 - all funds will be written off.
Note: our team will make every effort to ensure that the balance on the User's Account updates automatically.
In the event that the update of the account balance does not occur automatically, in order to do so, the user will have to submit the instruction indicated in §3 section 7 of our regulations.
Upon partial withdrawal, the above rules will apply to the funds remaining in the portfolio balances. If the user orders a payment to the current deposit address, the situation will be considered individually.
If you have any questions, please contact our support via the contact form or chat on the website (you will find it in the lower right corner).