These Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as Regulations) define the rules and conditions of the charity collection run under the name "StopWar - support Ukraine" to raise funds to help victims of war in Ukraine (hereinafter referred to as Collection).
The organizer of the Collection is BB Trade Estonia OU with its registered office in Estonia, Tallinn, at: Harju County, Tallinn, Central City District, Rävala pst 2, 10145 Estonia, registered in the Register of Companies under number 14814864 - operator of the Zonda virtual currency exchange (hereinafter referred to as the Organizer).
The Beneficiary of the Collection are the victims of war in Ukraine. (hereinafter referred to as Beneficiary of the Collection).
A Supporter of the Collection is any person or entity that participates in the Collection on the terms and conditions set out in the Regulations (hereinafter referred to as the Supporter).
The collection will run from February 28th 2022 to March 7th 2022.
1. The collection will consist of collecting cryptocurrencies, all available on Zonda, on a special dedicated account on Zonda, which will then be exchanged into Polish Zlotys (PLN) and the funds collected will be donated to the Polish Red Cross in support of the victims of war in Ukraine.
2. The collection is open to anyone who is willing to support this initiative, has an active account on Zonda Exchange or any other cryptocurrency exchange or has cryptocurrencies in an external wallet.
3. Backers will be able to donate any amount and type of cryptocurrencies they own to dedicated addresses.
4. There is one dedicated deposit address for each cryptocurrency.
5. In order to contribute to the Collection you need to make a payment to the indicated address in cryptocurrencies, appropriate for the type of cryptocurrency you are donating
6. After the end of the collection all collected cryptocurrencies will be exchanged after a commission-free currency conversion on the zondaglobal.com platform into the Polish zloty (PLN) at the exchange rate valid on the day the collection ends.
7. After the end of the Collection the Organizer undertakes to make public by posting on the Collection's website at http://zondaglobal.com/en/news/stopwar-support-ukraine information what amount has been collected during the duration of the Collection.
8. Funds collected during the collection will be transferred by the Organizer is the Polish Red Cross based at 14 Mokotowska St., 00-561 Warsaw, which constantly monitors the situation and adjusts its actions to prevailing conditions in the field of assistance to victims of war in Ukraine, intended for a targeted donation to the Beneficiary of the Collection.
In case of serious technical problems, the Organizer reserves the right to shorten, temporarily suspend, prematurely terminate, or extend the duration of the Collection.
In matters related to the Collection, Supporters may contact the Organizer via email at [email protected].
1. The Regulations shall become effective as of February 28 2022.
2. The Regulations are available at https://zondaglobal.com/en/legal/zonda-exchange.